]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

TNOMK Home

TNOMK  March 2012

TNOMK March 2012

FW: Youth Camp - Junior Counselor Training 2012 (UNCLASSIFIED)

"Romanini, Carrera" <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 19 Mar 2012 19:24:52 +0000

Dear Military Families,

Please see the message below regarding National Guard Junior Counselor Training.

All questions should be directed to Paige Major ([log in to unmask] or (office) 615-313-0547 or (cell) 615-707-0582) or Tiffany Vaughan
([log in to unmask] or 615-418-1052)

Thank you,
Carrera