]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

DFMP Home

DFMP  January 2012

DFMP January 2012

Diverse Faculty Mentoring Program (DFMP) Website

Michell Greenidge <[log in to unmask]>

DFMP <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 23 Jan 2012 12:13:14 -0500

text/plain

Dear Colleagues:

The Diverse Faculty Mentoring Program (DFMP) is very pleased to announce
the launch of our new website. The website is designed to provide valuable
information for faculty mentors and mentees. The DFMP will help connect new
(i.e., within three years) incoming faculty with experienced faculty mentors
campus-wide. For more information visit our website:
http://web.utk.edu/~dfmp. You can also subscribe to the DFMP Listserv at
[log in to unmask] For additional information [log in to unmask]

J. Camille Hall, Ph.D., LCSW
Associate Professor

The University of Tennessee

College of Social Work

323 Henson Hall

Knoxville, TN 37996-3333

(865) 974-1914 Telephone

(865) 974-3701 Fax

Email: [log in to unmask]

Website: http://works.bepress.com/j_camillehall/

Diverse Faculty Mentoring Program

Email:  [log in to unmask]

Website: http://web.utk.edu/~dfmp/

P  Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail