]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

SSSP-G Home

SSSP-G  November 2011

SSSP-G November 2011

Call for Papers and Student Paper Competition

Mandy Frake-Mistak <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 7 Nov 2011 09:09:41 -0500

text/plain

Hi Everyone,

Below is information announcing the Call for Papers and the Student Paper
Competitions and Outstanding Scholarship Awards for our 62nd Annual
Meeting, August 16-18, 2012 at the Grand Hyatt Denver Hotel in Denver, CO.
This year's theme selected by President Wendy Simonds is The Art of
Activism. We are very excited about our meeting.  Please visit the following
links for more information and forward to your graduate students.

2012 Call for Papers

2012 Student Paper Competitions and Outstanding Scholarship Awards

 The 2012 Racial/Ethnic Minority Graduate Scholarship Committee is also
accepting applications.  Click here for more information.

We look forward to seeing you in Denver!

 Mandy Frake-Mistak                   Patrick O'Brien

2012 Call for Papers: www.sssp1.org/index.cfm/m/478/

2012 Student Paper Competitions and Outstanding Scholarship Awards:
www.sssp1.org/index.cfm/pageid/1436

2012 Racial/Ethnic Minority Graduate Scholarship:
www.sssp1.org/index.cfm/m/261