Fantasy of Trees

Micah Webb <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 17 Nov 2010 15:35:08 -0500

text/plain

ATTENTION! This concerns everyone who intends to help with ETCH Fantasy of
Trees.
Below is a e-mail that Mrs. Caudill wanted me to relay to you all.
If you are confused about anything just relay it back to me and I'll see what I
can do.

Happy Wed.
Micah Webb

November 11, 2010

To:		Designer “Tree Team” Volunteers

From:		Judy Caudill, Associate Director Volunteer Services
		Fantasy of Trees, Designer Facilitator

Thank you for agreeing to participate in the 26th annual celebration of the
Fantasy of Trees by volunteering on the “Tree Team”.

Your volunteer involvement in this unique event is inspiring. With your
assistance, we will celebrate another successful year with all proceeds from
this event benefiting East Tennessee Children’s Hospital.

Your Designer Team Representative has scheduled you for Friday to help with
set-up or Sunday for Teardown, and some have been scheduled for both
Friday and Sunday. Whatever your scheduled involvement, your participation
is greatly appreciated.  Please refer to the enclosed information sheet for
details regarding your arrival, proper attire, and description of your work
assignments.

I am enclosing two (2) complimentary tickets for those of you are only
working teardown and for those working set-up and teardown your tickets will
be distributed on Friday as you check-out. I hope you will come enjoy the
show in all its beauty and celebrate the ”fruits of your labor”.

 Schedule Overview

Step 1:		Set-UP:	Un-box,“fluff” and place the designer trees

		WHEN:	Friday, November 19, 2010

TIME:	4:00 pm

Step 2:	Teardown:	Pack the designer trees and prepare them for delivery
and then on to the annual “Scavenger Hunt” to move the trees to their
assigned truck route

		WHEN:	Sunday, November 28, 2010

		TIME:	6:00 pm

The Healthcare and Hospitals Program is a project of TeamVOLS - The Volunteer Center
315A University Center | 1502 W. Cumberland Ave. | (865) 974-8481 | [log in to unmask]

To view the Healthcare and Hospitals Program archives or Join/Leave the list:
http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/teamvols-hospitals.html