]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

JESSE Home

JESSE  November 2010

JESSE November 2010

Re: Enrollment in Online Courses Increases at the Highest Rate Ever

Sue Myburgh <[log in to unmask]>

Open Lib/Info Sci Education Forum <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 25 Nov 2010 21:02:30 +1030

text/plain

Dear Sheri
A most useful contribution, and worth further exploration.  Over the 30 years that I have been an academic, I have seen standards of written (and spoken) English constantly dropping.
All the best