Font:

LISTSERV Archives

ME452W Home

ME452W  August 2010

ME452W August 2010

Re: ME 452 inauguration

"Singleton, Robert Christopher" <[log in to unmask]>

me452w <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 19 Aug 2010 16:36:19 -0400

text/plain

I am cannot seem to get the username and password right site access.  In class today I wrote username = troops & password = FE4fun.  Is this incorrect? Could someone send me the correct information.  Thanks.

-Robert Singleton