Early Bird Registration is Open!
Save money and register today to assure yourself a seat at the 5th Library Research Seminar! Early Bird Registration closes September 6, 2010. Visit the conference website to register: http://www.lrsv.umd.edu/index.html
Join over three hundred of your colleagues from all over the U.S. and Canada on October 6-9, 2010 at Library Research Seminar V, “Integrating Practice and Research,” being hosted by the University of Maryland, College of Information Studies. This conference will bring together a diverse community of scholars from academia and practitioners from libraries and archives.
• Gain insight into a wide variety of research
• Interact with like-minded professionals
• Forge crucial relationships that will be helpful in professional development, setting agendas for research and scholarly activities, policy-making, decision-making, and implementation of best practices
Conference sessions will include:
• Improving children and young adult services
• Information literacy and user instruction
• Preservation of digital archives
• Workforce and staffing issues
• And much more!
The conference will be held at the Marriott Inn and Conference Center near the campus of the University of Maryland, College Park.
Visit the conference website http://www.lrsv.umd.edu /for more information (including program and speakers, conference registration, venue & hotel, special events and more).